As an AI language model, I don’t have access to real-time data, so I cannot provide you with the top 10 automotive tech startups to watch specifically in 2023. However, I can provide you with a list of notable automotive tech startups that have been making strides in the industry. These are not ranked in any particular order, and it’s always recommended to stay updated with the latest news and developments as the landscape can change rapidly. Here are ten automotive tech startups to keep an eye on:
1. Nuro: Specializes in autonomous delivery vehicles, focusing on last-mile delivery solutions.
2. Rivian: Electric vehicle manufacturer targeting both consumer and commercial sectors with their SUVs and trucks.
3. Waymo: Alphabet’s autonomous driving division, pioneering self-driving technology with a focus on ride-hailing and logistics.
4. Aurora: A company developing self-driving technology, focusing on creating autonomous systems for vehicles.
5. Zoox: Developing a purpose-built autonomous vehicle from scratch, with a focus on ride-hailing services.
6. Arrival: Electric vehicle manufacturer developing affordable, purpose-built electric vans for commercial and consumer use.
7. Fisker: Known for their electric SUVs and sedans, focusing on sustainable solutions and incorporating advanced technology.
8. Xpeng Motors: Chinese electric vehicle manufacturer offering smart vehicles with advanced autonomous driving features.
9. Canoo: Electric vehicle manufacturer with a subscription-based business model, emphasizing on customizable transportation solutions.
10. Pony.ai: An autonomous driving company that provides level 4 autonomous ride-hailing services and is actively testing their technology.
Remember, this list is not exhaustive, and the automotive tech industry is rapidly evolving. Keeping track of emerging startups, partnerships, and breakthrough technologies will help you stay up to date with the latest developments.